Home to Trout Fisherman's bonus content and supporting materials relating to features in the magazine.
A DAY AT DEVER SPRINGS | ISSUE 511
On a beautiful day in May, a group of friends gathered together at Dever Springs in Hampshire to honour Bernard Cribbins for all he's done to promote the sport of fly-fishing, and all aspects of fishing. Peter Cockwill collaborated with Trout Fisherman and Hardys to spring the surprise event on Bernard.
> Read our exclusive feature of the day, inside issue 511 of Trout Fisherman, on sale in-store and online now.
A Year In The Life - A Fly Fishing Journey - TRAILER | ISSUE 509
Check out the trailer for this beautifully and sensitively filmed fly-fishing documentary featuring Trout Fisherman's Paul Procter. Available to rent or buy on vimeo.com.
SPRING MULTI-FLY SET-UPS | ISSUE 508
Learn how to tie dropper knots for your spring flies
- Using mini-rings | https://www.troutfisherman.co.uk/fishing-tips/knots/articles/2018/3/21/using-mini-rings
- How to tie the three-turn water knot | https://www.troutfisherman.co.uk/fishing-tips/knots/articles/2018/3/21/how-to-tie-the-three-turn-water-knot
- How to tie the double blood-knot | https://www.troutfisherman.co.uk/fishing-tips/knots/articles/2018/3/21/how-to-tie-the-double-blood-knot
- How to make droppers stand proud | https://www.troutfisherman.co.uk/fishing-tips/knots/articles/2018/3/21/how-to-make-droppers-stand-proud
- How to tie stop twisting droppers | https://www.troutfisherman.co.uk/fishing-tips/knots/articles/2018/3/21/how-to-stop-twisting-droppers